ABLE MARITIME SEAFARERS, INC., was incorporated on 24th June, 1998 and establish its office at Ground Floor, Cynros Bldg., 513 T. Alonzo St., Malate, Manila. AMSI was granted license by the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) on October 1998 with an initial ten (10) car carriers and bulkers.
The need to expand and compete worldwide soon became apparent so that the office staff immediately underwent comprehensive and rigorous training for Quality Management Certification. AMSI has been assessed by AJA-EQS and registered to have met the quality managements systems standards since 25th August, 1999. AJA-EQS has issued AMSI Registration Certificate No. AJA99/1489, signed by Chief Executive Raymond Thurton of AJA-EQS Certification Services based in the United Kingdom.
Presently, we are supplying Filipino Crew to our Foreign Principals namely:
- Celebration Cruise Operator, Inc.
- Celebration Cruise Lines
- Labor Force International, LLC
- Quail Cruises Ship Management, Ltd.
- Happy Cruises
- Emerald Seas Ship Management, Ltd.
- Sea Park Shipping Ltd.
- KAS Shipping A/S
- AMBBS Shipping Sdn. Bhd.
- Perkapalan Dai Zhun Sdn. Bhd.
- Richfield Shipmanagement Pte., Ltd.
- Mohammed Bin Sagar General Contracting (MBSGC)
- Abu Dhabi Petroleum Ports Operating Company (IRSHAD)
- Yeun Maan Ship Management and Consultancy Ltd.
- Unison Marine Corporation
- Bulk Shipping Lines (Pvt.) Ltd.
- Five Stars Shipping Company Pvt Ltd - Mumbai, India
- Abu Dahbi Ports Company - Abu Dahbi, U.A.E.
- Calm Sea Ship Management - Turkey
- Star Petroleum Co.- FZC - Abu Dahbi, U.A.E.
Presently, the Quality Management System of AMSI has been upgraded to ISO 9001:2008 with compliance with International Labour Convention (ILO), 2006 (MLC 2006) as applicable to Recruitment and Placement Services assessed and granted the certification on April 5, 2013 by GlobalGroup of Companies Limited based in Scotland, U.K.